This Week’s Blues.
The blues schedule is as up to date as possible, but it’s always a good idea to call the club to confirm.
- Bridge Street Live: Friday, Savoy Brown w/ Kim Simmonds; Collinsvile. (860) 693-9762
- Black-eyed Sally’s: Friday, The D. Smith Blues Band; Saturday, River City Slim & the Zydeco Hogs; Hartford. (860) 278 7427
- The Griswold Inn: Sunday, Basically Blues Band; Essex.
- The Baci Grill: Friday, The Steve Polezonis Trio ; Cromwell.
- Wall Street: Friday, Jeff Pitchell; Cromwell. (860) 398 5455
- The Crown & Hammer Pub: Friday, Dan Stevens; Collinsville. (860) 693-9199
- Infinity Music Hall: Friday, Les Dudek with Oli Brown Band; Norfolk.
- Plan B: Friday, Brandt Taylor; Simsbury.
- Augur’s: Friday, The Eric Ducoff Band; Guilford.
- The Country Club of Waterbury: Friday, Eran Troy Danner; Waterbury.
- Redding Roadhouse: Friday, The Mojomatics; Redding.
- Madison Beach Club: Friday, Paul Gabriel Trio; Madison.
- Jeff’s Cuisine: Saturday, The Dan Stevens Trio; South Norwalk.
- The Hungry Tiger: Saturday, Murray the Wheel; Manchester. (860) 649-1195
- Mystic River Park: Monday, Sugar Ray & the Bluetones ; Mystic.
- Georgetown Saloon: Friday, Johnny Boots; Saturday, Artie Tobia; Georgetown.
- Sullys Pub: Thursday, Pete Scheips; Hartford. . (860)231-8881
- The Sheraton Four Points Hotel: Saturday, Traditional Jazz & Blues Extravaganza; Meriden.
- City Limits Café: Saturday, Shaka & The SoulShakers;Waterbury.
- Greenwood’s Grille & Ale House: Saturday, Eran Troy Danner; Bethel.
- The Knickerbocker Café: Saturday, Sugar Ray & the Bluetones; Westerly. (401) 315-5070
- Point Breeze: Saturday, Roomful of Blues; Webster.
Weekly Blues Events
- The Hungry Tiger Blues Jam w/Tommy Whalen (Monday)
- Black Eyed Sally’s Open Blues Jam w/Brandt Taylor (Wednesday)
- Cypress Grill Blues Jam Open Mic Night With The Redliners (Wednesday)
- C J Sparrow Pub & Eatery Ken Safety’s Open Mic Show (Thursday)
- The Good Life Grill Blues Jam w/Burt Teague (Thursday)
- Sully’s Pub Pete Scheips Jam (Sunday)
- City Limits Café Eran Troy Danner Jam (Tuesday)
- Café 9 Sunday Open Blues Jam w/the Gatehouse Band
- The Owl Shop Greg Sherrod Band (Tuesday)
- Spill the Beans Coffee House Acoustic Open Mic w/Johnny I (Thursday)
- Monster B’s Bar & Grille Blues Jam w/Roxy Perry (Wednesday)
- Sully’s Pub Pete Scheips & Friends (Tuesday)
- June’s Outback Pub Open Jam hosted by the Redliners and others (Monday
On the outdoor stage, Monday, Sugar Ray & the Bluetones journey to Mystic River Park for its weekly show. Saturday, Shaka & The SoulShakers are at the Tattoo & Music Fest at City Limits Cafe in Waterbury. Friday, Roomful of Blues is at the Parade Plaza in New London.
Thursday, Pete Scheips is at Sullys Pub with George Darra (solo acoustic) for “The River” 105.9 FM party on the patio.
Sunday, the Federal Hill Green, Maple Street in Bristol will give you a chance to see Junior Krauss & the Shakes.