This Week’s Blues.
The blues schedule is as up to date as possible, but it’s always a good idea to call the club to confirm.
- Hannon-Hatch VFW Post: Saturday, Connecticut Blues Society’s Blues Blizzard; West Hartford.
- Café 9: Friday, Duke Robillard; Sunday, Roxt Perry; Joe Krown; New Haven. (203)-789-8281
- Bridge Street Live: Saturday, J. Geils, Jeff Pitchell & Gerry Beaudoin; Thursday, Johnny A; Collinsvile. (860) 693-9762
- Infinity Music Hall: Saturday, Ronnie Earl; Norfolk.
- Sam the Clam’s: Saturday, Bad Rooster; Southington. (860) 621-0522
- Smokin’ w/ Chris: Friday, Chris D’Amato & Mark Mercier; Southington
- Katharine Hepburn Cultural Arts Center: Friday, Guy Davis; Old Saybrook. (860)-510-0473
- Gelston House: Friday, Basically Blues Band; Haddam. (860) 873.1411
- The New Orleans Restaurant: Saturday, Basically Blues Band; Westbrook.
- Black-eyed Sally’s: Saturday, Debbie Davies; Hartford. (860) 278 7427
- The Hungry Tiger: ; Manchester. (860) 649-1195
- The Well: Friday Jeff Pitchell; Cromwell. (860)-632-8682
- The G.W. Tavern: Saturday, Dan Stevens; Washington Depot. (860) 868-6633
- S.J. Barrington’s: Friday, D. Smith & Friends; New Milford.
- One Eyed Pig: Saturday, Eran Troy Danner; Newtown.
- Fred’s Blues & Barbeque: Friday, Dan Stevens; Willimantic.
- C.J. Sparrows: Saturday, The Steve Polezonis Trio; Cheshire.
- The Olde School Saloon: Friday, Brandt Taylor; New Haven.
- Auger’s Irish Pub: Friday, Eric Ducoff Band; Guilford.
- Fred’s Brickhouse Café: Friday, King Cake; Saturday, Brandt Taylor; Willimantic.
- The Shack: Saturday, Otis and the Hurricanes; Fairfield.
- The Palace Theater: Saturday, The Official Blues Brothers Revue; Waterbury,
- The Red Door: Sunday, Kal David & the Real Deal feat. Lauri Bono; Watertown.
- Foxwoods Atrium Lounge: The Michael Cleary Band; Mashantucket.
- Coal House Pizza: Friday, The Mojo Duo; Stamford.
- Theodores’: Saturday, The Mark Nomad Band; Saturday, The Art Steele Blues Band; Tuesday Mick Reed; Springfield. (413) 736-6000
- The Knickerbocker Café: Thursday, John Fries & The Heat; Westerly. (401) 315-5070
- Greendale’s: Sunday, Brandt Taylor; Worcester.
Jeff Pevar writes he will be playing a solo “house” concert on Sat March 24th in Hartford at the Tapeworks Recording Studio, 770 Maple Avenue. Seats are close to selling out (there are about 20 seats left, so if you haven’t reserved your tix yet, good time to grab em asap)
The concert starts at 7 pm.
There is an optional, “Eat and Greet” get-together beforehand at 6 pm.
If interested, please bring a favorite dish of food to share and something to drink.
Otherwise please arrive around 6:45-ish for the 7 pm start. There will be a short intermission in between sets for refreshment.
Get your tickets early as there is limited space!!
Please email Jeff at email@example.com to reserve your advance seats, as there will be limited space. “This is a rare, intimate performance with Jeff Pevar playing songs he has written with various artists over the years and also some select music that he loves to perform live written by others”
Weekly Blues Events
- The Hungry Tiger Blues Jam w/Gene Donaldson (Monday)
- Black Eyed Sally’s Open Blues Jam w/Tim McDonald (Wednesday)
- The Pulaski Democratic Club Blues Jam w/Rich Badowski (Friday)
- Farmington Ave Rest Joe Bluz Jam (Thursday & Friday)
- Cypress Grill Open Mic/Jam Hosted By George Baker (Wednesday)
- C J Sparrow Pub & Eatery Ken Safety’s Open Mic Show (Thursday)
- The Good Life Grill Blues Jam w/Burt Teague (Thursday)
- Sully’s Pub Pete Scheips Jam (Sunday)
- City Limits Café Eran Troy Danner Jam (Tuesday)
- Café 9 Sunday Roxy’s Traveling Roadhouse Jam
- The Owl Shop Greg Sherrod Band featuring Rocky Lawrence (Tuesday)
- Spill the Beans Coffee House Acoustic Open Mic w/Johnny I (Thursday)
- Sully’s Pub Pete Scheips & Friends Jam (Tuesday)
- June’s Outback Pub Open Jam with Steve Hatch and others (Monday)
- Fiddler’s Green Roxy’s Traveling Roadhouse Friday Night Jam (Friday)
- Chute Gates Steakhouse & SaloonJam Eran Troy Danner (Thursday)
- Georgetown Saloon Open Jam with Art Tobia or Petey Hop