This Week’s Blues.
The blues schedule is as up to date as possible, but it’s always a good idea to call the club to confirm.
- Black-eyed Sally’s: Saturday, David Foster & the Shaboo All Stars; Hartford. (860) 278 7427
- Bridge Street Live: Friday, Duke Robillard; Collinsvile. (860) 693-9762
- The West Main Pizza/Lounge: The Steve Polezonis Trio; Plainville.
- Sam the Clam’s: Saturday, Bad Rooster; Southington. (860) 621-0522
- The Brass Horse: Saturday, Junior Krauss & the Shakes;New Hartford.
- The Cypress Grill: Saturday, Liviu Pop and Friends; Middletown. (860) 346-3367
- Titanium: Friday, The Tom Sanders Band; Middletown.
- Smokin’ With Chris: Friday; Southington. (860) 620-9133
- The Red House: The Eric Ducoff Band; Deep River.
- Infinity Music Hall: Joe Robinson; Norfolk.
- Café 9: George Lesiw; New Haven. (203)-789-8281
- Jakes Martini Bar: Friday, Eran Troy Danner; Wallingford. (203) 793-1PUB
- La Tavola: Wednesday, Paul Gabriel & his Blues Band; Waterbury.
- The One Eyed Pig: Saturday, Hat City Blues Band; Newtown. (203) 270-0391
- The Downtown Cabaret Theatre: Saturday, The Walter Lewis Blues Trio / Gary DeCarlo; Bridgeport.
- The Fez: Saturday, The Mojomatics, Stamford.
- Fred’s Brickhouse Café: Friday, King Cake; Willimantic.
- Burkes Tavern: Sunday, Dan Stevens; Niantic. (860)739-5033
- Perks & Corks: Friday, Dan Stevens; Westerly.
- Theodores’: Saturday, The Love Dogs; Thursday, The Peter Novelli Band; Springfield. (413) 736-6000
Weekly Blues Events
- The Hungry Tiger Blues Jam w/Brandt Taylor (Monday)
- Black Eyed Sally’s Open Blues Jam w/John Fries w/John Fries (Wednesday)
- The Pulaski Democratic Club Blues Jam w/Rich Badowski (Friday)
- Bridge Street Live Riverside Brunch (Sunday)
- Farmington Ave Rest Joe Bluz Jam (Thursday & Friday)
- Cypress Grill Open Mic/Jam Night with Riverside Riot (Wednesday)
- C J Sparrow Pub & Eatery Ken Safety’s Open Mic Show (Thursday)
- The Good Life Grill Blues Jam w/Burt Teague (Thursday)
- Sully’s Pub Pete Scheips Jam (Sunday)
- City Limits Café Eran Troy Danner Jam (Tuesday)
- Anna Liffey’s Rocky Lawrence (Monday)
- Café 9 Sunday-After-Supper jam: w/ host Kevin Saint James and the Legendary Cafe Nine All-Stars
- The Owl Shop Greg Sherrod Band (Tuesday)
- Spill the Beans Coffee House Acoustic Open Mic w/Johnny I (Thursday)
- Sully’s Pub Pete Scheips & Friends Jam (Tuesday)
- June’s Outback Pub Open Jam with Steve Hatch and others (Monday)
- Fiddler’s Green Roxy’s Traveling Roadhouse Friday Night Jam (Friday)
- Chute Gates Steakhouse & SaloonJam Eran Troy Danner (Thursday)
Some other than blues venues are still hosting the music. The Basically Blues Band has a wedding at The Gelston House on Friday. Sounds like a good way to celebrate. Also Friday, The Last Green Festival in Brooklyn will feature Jeff Pitchell and Texas Flood. Joining him is J. Geils, Rock Hall of Fame nominee and Gerry Beaudoin 3 time Grammy nominee.
Saturday, Otis and the Hurricanes will be at the New Canaan Nature Center. And The Kathy Thompson Band is playing 5:00 PM at the Southbury Celebration Stibbs Field Southbury.