This Week’s Blues.
The blues schedule is as up to date as possible, but it’s always a good idea to call the club to confirm.
- Black-eyed Sally’s: Friday, The Eric Gales Band; Hartford. (860) 278 7427
- The Lady Katharine Cruise Ship: Sunday, Black-eyed Sally’s Blues Cruise; Charter Oak Landing Hartford.
- Bridge Street Live: Wednesday, Maria Muldaur; Collinsvile. (860) 693-9762
- Infinity Music Hall: Friday, Delbert McClinton; Norfolk.
- The Southside Café: Friday, Chris Tofield w/Eran Troy Danner; Torrington.
- Legends Sports Bar: Friday, The D. Smith Blues Band; Bristol. (860)-584-8928
- The Lady Katharine Cruise Ship: Saturday, Basically Blues Band; Essex.
- Maple Tree Café: Friday, Bad Rooster Friday, Bad Rooster; Simsbury.
- Smokin’ With Chris: Thursday Chris D’Amato; Southington. (860) 620-9133
- Café 9: Friday, Rosie Ledet and the Zydeco Playboys; Wednesday, Unsung, Unplugged & Absolutely Unadulterated; New Haven. (203)-789-8281
- Sam the Clam’s: Saturday, Paul Gabriel & his Blues Band; Southington. (860) 621-0522
- Spice Bar & Grille: Saturday, Eran Troy Danner; Southington.
- The Village Barn: Saturday, Brandt Taylor; Meriden.
- La Tavola: Wednesday, Paul Gabriel & his Blues Band; Waterbury.
- Fred’s Brickhouse Café: Friday, The Kingpins; Willimantic.
- Redding Road House: Saturday, Otis and the Hurricanes; West Redding. (203) 938-3388
- John J. Sullivan’s: Saturday, Kathy Thompson Band; Ansonia. (203) 735-6417
- The Steak Loft: Wednesday, Dan Stevens ; Mystic. (860)-536-2661
- The Black Duck Café: Friday, Crosseyed Cat; Westport. (203)-227-7978
- Women’s Health Expo: Saturday, Ms Marci & the Lovesick Hounds (2:30 pm); Olde Mystic Village.
- The Stomping Ground: Saturday, Professor Harp; Putnam.
- Theodores’: Friday, The Spare Parts Band; Saturday, Chris McDermott; Springfield. (413) 736-6000
- The Knickerbocker Café: Friday, Eight to the Bar; Saturday, The Al Copley Quintet and Greg Piccolo; Sunday, Mitchfest IV w/ Fran & Bob Christina;; Westerly. (401) 315-5070
Weekly Blues Events
- The Hungry Tiger Blues Jam w/Geoff Willard (Monday)
- Black Eyed Sally’s Open Blues Jam w/Ed Bradley (Wednesday)
- The Pulaski Democratic Club Blues Jam w/Rich Badowski (Friday)
- Bridge Street Live Riverside Brunch (Sunday)
- Farmington Ave Rest Joe Bluz Jam (Thursday & Friday)
- Cypress Grill Open Mic/Jam Night with Riverside Riot (Wednesday)
- C J Sparrow Pub & Eatery Ken Safety’s Open Mic Show (Thursday)
- The Good Life Grill Blues Jam w/Burt Teague (Thursday)
- Sully’s Pub Pete Scheips Jam (Sunday)
- City Limits Café Eran Troy Danner Jam (Tuesday)
- Anna Liffey’s Rocky Lawrence (Monday)
- Café 9 Sunday-After-Supper jam: w/ host Kevin Saint James and the Legendary Cafe Nine All-Stars
- The Owl Shop Greg Sherrod Band (Tuesday)
- Spill the Beans Coffee House Acoustic Open Mic w/Johnny I (Thursday)
- Sully’s Pub Pete Scheips & Friends Jam (Tuesday)
- June’s Outback Pub Open Jam with Steve Hatch and others (Monday)
- Fiddler’s Green Roxy’s Traveling Roadhouse Friday Night Jam (Friday)
- Chute Gates Steakhouse & SaloonJam Eran Troy Danner (Thursday)
Outside of the clubs on Saturday, Delusions of Grandeur is entertaining at the CCSU Football Homecoming Afterparty in New Britain at the Arute Field Parking Lot from 2:30 to 6 pm.
On Sunday, Eran Troy Danner plays the Danbury Harley Davidson Biketober Fest at 11 am.