This Week’s Blues.
The blues schedule is as up to date as possible, but it’s always a good idea to call the club to confirm.
- Are You Dense Music Fest?: Saturday, Jeff and Texas Flood and the Jeffettes; Middlebury.
- The Blues, Views & BBQ Festival: Saturday, The Levitt Pavillion & Westport Library; Sunday, The Levitt Pavillion & Westport Library; Westport.
- Bridge Street Live: Friday, The Kortchmar McDonald Band w/ special guest Lipbone Redding; Collinsvile. (860) 693-9762
- The Ridgefield Theater: Thursday, The Rides; Ridgefield. (203) 438-5795
- Black-eyed Sally’s: Friday, Frank Bang & the Secret Stash; Saturday, The Shiny Lapel Trio; Hartford. (860) 278 7427
- LaVita Gustosa: Friday, The SwampShaka Duo w/Tony C.; E. Haddam. (860) 873-8999
- The Back Porch: Friday, Greg Sherrod Band; Saturday, Jerry Langley; Sunday, Kathy Thompson Band; Old Saybrook (860)-510-0282.
- The Madison Beach Hotel: Saturday, Christine Ohlman & Rebel Montez (7pm); Madison.
- The Prime Time Pub: Saturday, Blues Alley; Thomaston.
- Spice Bar & Grille: Saturday, Eran Troy Danner; Southington.
- The Cypress Grill: Saturday, Don Giroux & Friends; Middletown. (860) 346-3367
- Upper Deck Bar & Grill: Saturday, Roxy Perry and the Gang; Westbrook.
- The Outer Space: Saturday, Popa Chubby; Hamden.
- Café 9: Friday, George Baker Band/The Convertibles; Saturday, Kevin St. James Band; New Haven. (203)-789-8281
- Hot Tamales: Saturday, Paul Gabriel w/Howard Eldridge; Seymour.
- Lucky Jack’s Bar & Grill: Friday, Eran Troy Danner; Plainfield.
- The Lumberyard Pub: Friday, Walter & David; Georgetown. (203) 544-7287
- Labor Day Weekend Beach Fest: Saturday, Balkun Brothers; New London.
- Terra Sole Ristorante: Saturday, The Walter Lewis Blues Trio; Ridgefield.
- Theodores’: Friday, Jeff Pitchell; Saturday, The Willie J. Laws Band; Springfield. (413) 736-6000
- The Waterfront Tavern: Saturday, The Rich Badowski Blues Band; Holyoke.
- Point Breeze: Friday, Roomful of Blues; Webster.
Weekly Blues Events
- Anna Liffey’s: Rocky Lawrence (Monday)
- Anna Liffey’s: Greg Sherrod Band (Wedsday)
- The Owl Shop: Kevin St.James (Tuesday)
- La Boca: EasyBaby Blues Party (First Monday)
- Knickerbocker Café: Let’s Dance Wednesdays (Wednesdays)
Weekly Blues Jams
- The Hungry Tiger: Blues Jam w/ Brandt Taylor (Monday)
- Black Eyed Sally’s: Blues Jam w/Gene Donaldson (Wednesday)
- Farmington Ave Rest: Joe Bluz Jam (Thursday & Friday)
- Cypress Grill: Open Mic/Jam Night with (Wednesday)
- Café 9: Sunday-After-Supper jam: w/ The Travis Moody Band (Sunday)
- C J Sparrow Pub & Eatery: Ken Safety’s Open Mic Show (Thursday)
- Hammer Down Bar & Grille: Open mic hosted by Paco and Mark (Thursday)
- Spill the Beans Coffee House: Acoustic Open Mic w/Johnny I (Thursday)
- Sully’s Pub: Pete Scheips & Friends Jam (Tuesday)
- June’s Outback Pub: Open Jam (Monday)
- Knickerbocker Café: Open Mike at the Knick w/Host Band (Thursday)
- The Black Duck: Open Jam Hosted by Wendy May (Thursdays)
- The Bayou North: JD Seem’s Swamp Jam (Monday)
- Guilford Country Tavern: Sandy Connolly’s Open Mic Night last Wednesday of month
- Cady’s Tavern: Rick Harrington Weekly Roadhouse Jam (Sunday, Chepachet RI)
From Samuel Impionbato:
TIC TOC LOUNGE BLUES JAM REUNION
SECOND ANNUAL REUNION
COME HAVE A TALL SPATEN AND PLAY THE BLUES
ALL ARE WELCOME TO PLAY
1105 MAIN ST
SATURDAY AUG 31ST / 9PM / 737-4905