Blues Schedule November 8
This Week’s Blues.
The blues schedule is as up to date as possible, but it’s always a good idea to call the club to confirm.
- The Oakdale Theater: Tuesday, Bonnie Raitt / Mavis Staples; Wallingford.
- Black-eyed Sally’s: Friday, Feed the People Benefit (5-8 pm); Friday, Brandt Taylor; Saturday, The Dave Keller Band; Hartford. (860) 278 7427
- Rosie’s Café: Friday, Parker’s Tangent; Yalesville.
- Bridge Street Live: Friday, Geoff Muldaur; Collinsvile. (860) 693-9762
- Sam the Clam’s: Saturday, Eran Troy Danner; Southington. (860) 621-0522
- Pazzo’s: Friday, Jeff Pitchell Acoustic: Rocky Hill. (860) 721 8
- The Blackstone Irish Pub: Friday, Bad Rooster; Milldale.
- Maple Tree Café: Friday, Eight to the Bar; Simsbury.
- Matty’s Next Door Sports Bar: Friday, The Tom Sanders Band; Middletown. (860) 346-5335.
- The Red House: Saturday, Shiny Lapel Trio; Deep River.
- FTC Stage One: Friday, Christine Ohlman Connecticut Challenge Benefit; Sunday, Johnny Winter / Jay Stollman Band; Fairfield. (203)-319-1404
- Mohegan Sun Wolf Den: , Christine Ohlman & Rebel Montez w/Mitch Chakour; Monday, Bad Influence Band; Uncasville.
- Quality Time Café: Saturday, The Troy T. Blues Band; Meriden.
- The River Restaurant: Friday, Eran Troy Danner; Wolcott.
- Long Wharf Theatre Stage II: Saturday, Zaretsky, Herscovitch & Lugo; New Haven.
- The Beachcomber: Friday, Kathy Thompson Band; Milford.
- Burkes Tavern: Saturday, Jim Shepley Band; Niantic. (860)739-5033
- Dinosaur BBQ: Friday, Roxy Perry; Stamford. 203-517-3272
- Momma’s Boy: Saturday, Otis and the Hurricanes; SoNo.
- Redding Road House: Friday, Jay Stollman; West Redding. (203) 938-3388
- Two Boots: Sunday, The Killian Troupe; Bridgeport.
- The Octagon Steakhouse: Thursday, Dan Stevens (6:30pm); Groton.
- Theodores’: Saturday, Janet Ryan & Straight Up; Springfield. (413) 736-6000
- The Knickerbocker Café: Friday, Marcia Ball; Saturday, Nikki Hill; Thursday, Danny Laine; Westerly. (401) 315-5070
Weekly Blues Events
- Anna Liffey’s: Rocky Lawrence (Monday)
- The Owl Shop: Kevin St.James (Tuesday)
- La Boca: EasyBaby Blues Party (First Monday)
- Knickerbocker Café: Let’s Dance Wednesdays W/Johnny Superchief Trio
Weekly Blues Jams
- The Hungry Tiger: Blues Jam w/Tommy Whalen (Monday)
- Black Eyed Sally’s: Open Blues Jam w/Gene Donaldson (Wednesday)
- The Pulaski Democratic Club: Blues Jam w/The Rich Badowski Blues Band (Friday)
- Farmington Ave Rest: Joe Bluz Jam (Thursday & Friday)
- Cypress Grill: Open Mic/Jam Night Hosted by Livui Pop (Wednesday)
- C J Sparrow Pub & Eatery: Ken Safety’s Open Mic Show (Thursday)
- Café 9: The Original Sunday Night Jam George Baker Band
- Hammer Down Bar & Grille: Open mic hosted by Paco and Mark (Thursday)
- Spill the Beans Coffee House Acoustic Open Mic w/Johnny I (Thursday)
- Sully’s Pub: Pete Scheips & Friends Jam (Tuesday)
- June’s Outback Pub: Open Jam (Monday)
- The Black Duck: Open Jam Hosted by Wendy May (Thursdays)
- The Bayou North: JD Seem’s Swamp Jam (Monday)
- Infinity Music Hall: Open Mic w/Andy Attanasio (Wednesday)
- Knickerbocker Café: Open Mike at the Knick (Thursday)
- Guilford Country Tavern: Sandy Connolly’s Open Mic Night last Wednesday of month
- Cady’s Tavern: Rick Harrington Weekly Roadhouse Jam (Sunday, Chepachet RI)