This Week’s Blues.
The blues schedule is as up to date as possible, but it’s always a good idea to call the club to confirm.
- Black-eyed Sally’s: Friday, Shawn Holt & the Teardrops; Saturday, Bad Rooster; Hartford. (860) 278 7427
- The Hideaway Restaurant: Tuesday, Dan Stevens; Old Lyme.
- The Red House: Saturday, Blues on the Rocks; Deep River.
- Sam the Clam’s: Saturday, Eran Troy Danner; Southington. (860) 621-0522
- The Brass Horse Café: Sunday, One Eyed Johnny & the Gravediggers; Barkhamsted.
- The Cypress Grill: Saturday, Don Giroux and Friends; Middletown. (860) 346-3367
- Smokin’ With Chris: Friday, Grayson Hugh and Polly Messer; Southington. (860) 620-9133
- Infinity Music Hall: Saturday, Junior Brown; Norfolk.
- Café 9: Thursday, Grayson Hugh; New Haven. (203)-789-8281
- Park Central Tavern: Saturday, The Cobalt Rhythm Kings; Hamden. (203) 287-88
- Momma’s Boy: Saturday, Otis & the Hurricanes; South Norwalk.
- The Outer Space: Saturday, Parker’s Tangent; Hamden.
- Toad’s Place: Friday, Johnny Winter; New Haven. (203) 624-8623
- Billy’s Pasta Cosi: Friday, Eran Troy Danner (electric trio); Branford.
- Hanafin’s Irish Pub: Friday, Dan Stevens & Blunt White plus guests; New London.
- The Stomping Ground: Friday, Uncle Flatty; Putnam. (860) 928-7900
- The Mohegan Sun (Tuscany): Friday, Paul Gabriel (duo); Uncasville. (888) 226-7711
- The Mohegan Sun (Wolf Den): Friday, John Cafferty and The Beaver Brown Band; Uncasville. (888) 226-7711
- Pequot Library: Saturday, Mark Naftalin & Friends (noon); Sunday, Mark Naftalin & Friends (1 pm); Southport.
- Hot Tamales: Saturday, Paul Gabriel w/ Howie (Eldridge) & The Soul Potatoes; Seymour.
- La Tavola: Wednesday, Paul Gabriel & his Blues Band; Waterbury.
- Theodores’: Saturday, Shaka & the SoulShakers; Springfield. (413) 736-6000
Weekly Blues Events
- Anna Liffey’s: Rocky Lawrence (Monday)
- The Owl Shop: Kevin St.James (Tuesday)
- La Boca: EasyBaby Blues Party (First Monday)
- Knickerbocker Café: Let’s Dance Wednesdays w/ Johnny & the East Coast Rockers
Weekly Blues Jams
- The Hungry Tiger: Blues Jam w/Geoff Willard (Monday)
- Black Eyed Sally’s: Blues Jam w/Tommy Whalen (Wednesday)
- Farmington Ave Rest: Joe Bluz Jam (Thursday & Friday)
- Cypress Grill: Open Mic/Jam Night w/ Guitar George Baker (Wednesday)
- Café 9: The Original Sunday Night Jam w/ The Langley Brothers Band (Sunday)
- C J Sparrow Pub & Eatery: Ken Safety’s Open Mic Show (Thursday)
- Sully’s Pub: Pete Scheips Jam (Sunday)
- Hammer Down Bar & Grille: Open mic hosted by Paco and Mark (Thursday)
- Spill the Beans Coffee House Acoustic Open Mic w/Johnny I (Thursday)
- Sully’s Pub: Pete Scheips & Friends Jam (Tuesday)
- June’s Outback Pub: Open Jam (Monday)
- Infinity Music Hall: Open Mic w/Andy Attanasio (Wednesday)
- Knickerbocker Café: Open Mike at the Knick w/Host Band Blue Night (Thursday)
- The Black Duck: Open Jam Hosted by Wendy May (Thursdays)
- The Bayou North: JD Seem’s Swamp Jam (Monday)
- Guilford Country Tavern: Sandy Connolly’s Open Mic Night last Wednesday of month
- The Stomping Ground: Open Mic (Sunday)
- Cady’s Tavern: Rick Harrington Weekly Roadhouse
If you wpold like to be listed in the Blues Schedule, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with club and dates. Must be received by Sunday am for the following Thursday/Friday column.